Laser Etching Service
As a leading China Fabrication manufacturer, Kusla provides highly efficient Laser Etching service of different Features. We have Laser Etching plastics, Laser Etching metals capabilities, as well as other fabrication capabilities. Contact Kusla to find out more today!
Start A New Laser Engraving Service Quote
Laser Etching Specifications & Capabilities
At Kusla, we have extensive experience Laser Etching a wide array of materials and parts for all industries. We could do Laser Etching Acrylic, Laser Etching Polycarbonate, Laser Etching ABS, Laser Etching Aluminum, Laser Etching steel, Laser Etching stainless steel.
|As you required||As you required|
Laser Etching Advantages
- a wide range: carbon dioxide laser can be carved and cut on almost any non-metallic materials. And it's cheap!
- safe and reliable: non-contact processing, will not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress to the material. No "knife mark", do not harm the surface of the workpiece; Will not deform the material;
- precise and meticulous: machining accuracy can reach 0.02mm;
- saving environmental protection: light beam and spot diameter is small, generally less than 0.5mm; Cutting and processing save materials, safety and health;
- the effect is consistent: ensure the same batch of processing effect is completely consistent.
- high speed: can be immediately according to the computer output of high-speed engraving and cutting.
- low cost: not limited by the number of processing, for small batch processing services, laser processing is cheaper.
Laser Etching Materials
Plastic: ABS, acrylic, Polycarbonate, PVC, Nylon, POM, PE, Teflon, etc.
Metal: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Bronze,
More Machining Services Options
Laser cutting service
Laser drilling service
Laser etching service
Laser marking service
CNC machining service
Surface Finishing service
Kusla Laser Etching Services
Kusla Laser Etching service provide exacting solutions that meet or exceed our customer’s needs and specifications. The terminology Laser Engraving is often used interchangeably with Laser Etching, Deep Laser Engraving and Laser Ablation. Each of these types of engraving are removing or vaporizing the surface material. Laser Engraving shouldn’t be confused with laser marking, which is using a laser to alter the surface properties to change the color of the material.
KUSLA Laser Etching Services FAQ
CONTACT US TODAY?
We are happy to answer any questions you may have on the different plastic machining processes that we use, or even give you a quote on the work you would like to be carried out.
Email now and one of our friendly and knowledgeable team will gladly answer any queries you may have.